ExpressVPN Mac is a lightning fast, log-free virtual private network provider. With just a few taps, you can browse the Internet securely and anonymously. Express VPN for Mac Secure your WiFi connection with our high-speed encrypted VPN connection- Unblock your favorite sites and apps. ExpressVPN provides 145+ connection locations in 94 countries. There are no limits on server switches, so you can change locations as many times as you want to suit your needs.
ExpressVPN for Mac Features:
- Connect your Mac to ExpressVPN’s network of over 145 servers in more than 94 countries.
- ExpressVPN constantly optimizes servers to deliver the fastest speeds possible.
- The ExpressVPN app for Mac uses OpenVPN, the VPN protocol that provides the most security and the highest performance, by default.
- If your VPN connection drops unexpectedly, ExpressVPN prevents your network traffic from being exposed to third parties.
- Choose which apps use the VPN and which apps don’t when you’re connected to ExpressVPN.
- The VPN On Button allows you to connect with one click and shows you when you are successfully connected.
- Contact a customer support agent from within the app if you have questions about ExpressVPN for Mac. ExpressVPN support agents are here around the clock to help you!
- Protect your Mac and all your other devices by using ExpressVPN apps and manual configurations.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.