Exposure X7 2022 Mac is the best photo editor for creative photographers who want to create artistic images. Exposure X7 Mac Full Crack large library of gorgeous looks provides inspiring starting points that you can customize. Unique creative tools not found in other photo editors help your photos stand out. And Exposure’s efficient workflow keeps you in the creative zone. Use Exposure as a complete photo editor to master your full workflow, or as a Lightroom or Photoshop plug-in for your creative edits.
Additional enhancements include the following:
- New masking tool that makes it easy to separate a subject from the background. Draw a rough border in just a few clicks to indicate the selected area and Exposure’s intelligent algorithm creates a precise mask
- Selectable workspaces organize the panels needed for a particular task. Use the built-in layouts for culling, editing, and retouching, or create your own customized workspaces.
- The crop and transform panels have been unified into a single easy-to-use interface.
- New composition guides – golden ratio, golden spiral, golden triangle, and diagonal.
- Defective pixel removal for raw photos.
- More faithful color reproduction when using custom DCP color profiles.
- Improved color fidelity with DNG files.
- Fine texture noise can be added to recover detail with aggressive noise reduction.
Exposure X7 is a complete photo editing and organizing solution. It can also be used as a creative editing plug-in. The plug-in requirements are as follows:
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 or newer.
- Adobe Lightroom 6 or Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 or newer.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.