ExportMaster CC 2020 Mac export your images faster than ever. With just one click, you can select one group (Web, Customer or Social Media), combine multiple groups or export all groups at once. All of those groups contain your file presets and with one click on the Export button, you will save all your files.
ExportMaster Mac Features:
- You can create as many presets as you need and change them according to your needs.
- Several presets are already integrated such as Facebook, 500px, Instagram, Behance, Flickr and much more.
- ExportMaster CC contains 3 groups (Web, Customer and Social Media).
- To export files you have to choose a specific group, combine two groups or all groups at once.
- Each of these groups contain your file presets and with one click on the Export button, you can save all your files.
- Before saving your images, you can sharpen them as desired.
- You can choose between the following options: light, middle, strong and custom values.
- With ExportMaster CC, you save a lot of individual steps per file.
- Save a whole lot of time that pays off quickly!
- To quickly export only one or two files you can use our QuickExport.
- Instead of choosing a specific group, you can choose different file combinations or just one file to quickly export it.
- You can do this by simply choosing one or more presets out of a list of all presets.
- Export all open images in Photoshop or choose a specific folder to process all files inside that you wish to export.
- ExportMaster CC detects if your photo is dark or light and it will choose a logo accordingly.
- Upload logo images or use text to place and position it on your photos.
- It comes with a variety of integrated presets.
- You can get started and export files in formats for popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr) and photo communities (500px, Behance and Flickr) within two clicks.
- You can easily adapt all default presets to your needs.
- Before saving your final images, you can run your own Photoshop Actions (for example, to sharpen your image or to apply effects etc.).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.