ExactScan Pro 2022 Mac is the professional scan solution for a paperless office on the Mac. ExactScan Pro Crack Mac comes with over 400 drivers for professional document scanners from Avision, Canon DR-series, Fujitsu fi-series, Kodak, Oki, Panasonic, Visioneer and Xerox, which otherwise do not come with a Mac driver. Additionally it allows to use any other scanner with TWAIN or ImageCapture driver. Scan all your documents for fast retrieval, and get rid of dusty paper archives. Find searchable PDF everywhere with Spotlight in a snap.
ExactScan Pro Mac Features:
- Over 400 native built-in drivers for professional document scanners from Avision, Canon, Fujitsu, HP, Kodak, Oki, Panasonic, Visioneer and Xerox
- Support for a variety of third party scanners via ImageCapture and TWAIN drivers
- Save to PDF, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, BMP, PNM
- Advanced and intelligent image processing algorithms
- Auto-crop & de-skew
- Blank page removal
- Direct scan to print
- Profiles to configure scan workflow
- AppleScript support for professionals.
ExactScan Pro additionally includes:
- OCR to directly create searchable PDF files
- Content based page de-skew
- Automatic rotation, color- and source detection
- Imprinter to print flexible text into the scanned image
- Barcode recognition to file stacks by barcodes
- Batch processing of existing image files.
- Added Automatic source mode for supported scanners
- Added Automatic color mode
- Improved OCR recognition of Typewriter text
- Improved OCR retention of certain font families
- Improved OCR text positioning
- Improved OCR recognition, accuracy and stability
- Improved stability converting huge PDF files.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.