ESKO Studio Desk Toolkit 2020 Mac 3D Packaging software for designers, tradeshops & converters. Studio will help you produce better artwork. Whether you are a designer trying out different ideas, or a prepress operator checking a back-match, with Studio you are virtually holding the pack in your hands. ESKO Studio Desk Toolkit for mac is a fast & easy way to turn your ideas into beautiful 3D images, for your own inspiration or to impress an important client. Studio is available as a software subscription, so you have all the functionality you need, based on your workload, without a big investment.
ESKO Studio Desk Toolkit Mac Features:
- Studio is also a powerful communication tool. It lets you create exciting 3D visuals to show to your client, ranging from PDF files with 3D content to movies, hero shots or a virtual pack shot. Other 3D tools can be complicated, Studio is fast and easy.
- Test the visual impact of your latest design in the environment where it all happens: the store.
- Create a virtual retail environment with Studio Store Visualizer. See your new designs on the shelf next to the competition; present a complete product launch in 3D, including retail-ready packaging, displays and other branded items.
- Toolkit for Shrink Sleeves is a unique and award winning application to simulate a heat shrink sleeve around one or more objects.
- Check for mistakes before making printing plates, embossing dies or varnish blankets.
- Create the perfect back-match. Perform advanced shrink sleeve distortions and save hours of time performing shrink tests.
- Studio can revolutionize the way you handle packaging and point of sale development.
- Shorten your artwork approval cycle with interactive 3D visuals. Save mock-up and studio photography costs.
- Use a virtual alter ego of your entire product range, always up to date with the latest artwork.
- Increase the success rate of product launches, by seeing upfront how your brand will look in the store next to its competition.
- Studio 3d packaging design software is a fast & easy way to turn your ideas into beautiful 3D images, for your own inspiration or to impress an important client.
- There is no more need to cut, fold and glue print-outs all the time because you see the 3D packaging model on the screen.
- Finally an efficient way to offer value-adding 3D services. Studio software for package design is so easy that every operator can use it. Use Studio as internal QA tool: Check for panel misalignments, spot structural mistakes in time.
- Create the perfect back-match or perform advanced shrink sleeve distortions and save hours of time performing shrink tests. Some 3D tasks can now even be automated with Automation Engine.
- Avoid rejects by showing your client up-front an accurate virtual mock-up. Or take Studio software for 3D packaging design on the road and show your prospect what special finishing could do for his brand.
- DeskPack turns Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop into full-fledged packaging applications with a set of modules that fits any prepress environment.
Prepress in Adobe Illustrator:
- Prepress operators can produce higher quality jobs in a shorter time.
- DeskPack plug-ins boost the prepress productivity of standard Adobe Illustrator workstations.
- Errors are detected as early as possible, reducing the cost to a minimum.
- All DeskPack modules have a proven ROI.
- All plug-ins have the Adobe look and feel, there is a short learning curve and low training cost.
- With an increasing number of short print runs, DeskPack takes away the pressure from the prepress department.
- Tight integration with other Esko solutions: structural design, 3D visualization, Automation Engine.
- You have access to the latest version, you can adapt your subscription to your workload, there’s no large investment, and there are no maintenance fees.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.