ESET Rootkit Detector for mac 2018 is a small app file. After download, it will scan your Mac running macOS for rootkits. It provides a single-click way to check your Mac for rootkits.
ESET Rootkit Detector key mac is a new program from ESET’s researchers that provides an easy way for Mac users to see if their OS X installation is affected rootkits, which under OS X can take the form orf rogue kernel extensions that hook into system functions in order to modify the kernel’s memory space.
ESET Rootkit Detector Mac Features:
- The application can identify and remove rootkits on your Mac.
- It works very fast and it is very easy to use.
- The application is not compatible with OS X Mavericks and Yosemite yet.
- ESET Rootkit Detector, it takes only a click and a few seconds to make sure your Mac is not infected with rootkits.
- Rootkits are frequently used in combination with other malware to hide them from users and security products.
- This increases the likelihood of finding rootkits for macOS in the wild.
- Rootkit Detector and protect our users from rootkits like macOS/Crisis.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.