Escape for mac 2020 spend 1 hour a day on social media, every day, that’s 45 working days a year. Escape crack is a utility that runs in the background and keeps counting. It helps you get back your time
Shows a table of your most used websites, how many times you used each, and how many minutes you spent there. In the lower left corner, you can switch to another day to compare your data. In lower right corner, you can change to weekly summary, to see how much time you spent on these things over entire week. Whenever you open Twitter or such, it will show you how much time you spent there already this week. It is always present, it cannot be turned off.
Escape Mac Features:
- The menubar item can be configured to show daily time spent.
- It’s the most powerful stat. “2 hours” on Facebook.
- You can set a daily or weekly quota for each website.
- Now it will show you either a green percentage.
- It will show you red percentage, such as “+20%” which means you are over your quota.
- Websites tab you can make websites active or inactive.
- Slack for work, it doesn’t make sense to count it as distraction.
- You can also add your custom websites.
- You enter “test.com”, it will be comparing this string to your current URL, and it will match things like “http://”.
- Shows a chart of total minutes for this week and compare them to previous week.
- You can select minutes or number of visits.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.