PitStop Pro 2020 Mac have you ever printed thousands of copies of a faulty PDF? Ever crossed your fingers, hoping the file you’re about to print is okay? Do you spend hours checking customers’ PDF files for errors? PitStop Pro Mac Crack is your solution for these problems!
Tired of manually checking every page of a PDF for errors? PitStop Pro automatically detects pretty much every possible error in PDF files. Not only does PitStop Pro detect errors, it also gives you the possibility to fix them yourself or have it done automatically. Enfocus PitStop Pro Crack Mac also lets you manually edit almost everything in a PDF file without leaving Adobe Acrobat.
Enfocus PitStop Pro Mac Features:
The latest version of PitStop Pro are all about making life easier, saving time and providing additional advanced editing functionality PitStop 2020 Mac ensures a print-ready PDF file every time!
- Quickly identify and fix problems within an Action List
- Edit as you work and resolve problems on the spot
- Generate barcodes directly in PitStop
- Over 100 types of barcodes
- Options for bar width reduction, quiet zones and control digit
- Check spot colors against the correct Pantone library
- Ensure Pantone colors are consistent across documents
- Remap Pantone colors based on a name match
- Reduce the complexity of files
- Improve rendering and output performance
- Crop unnecessary clipped content
- Preserve visual appearance
- Opt-in online dashboard
- Production transparency
- Review of PDF file types received
- Visual overview of file problems
- Combine and divide groups of line art objects
- Ideal for work with dielines and cutter guides.
Other new features:
- Select objects that look black
- Report on color type of pages (for impression ‘clicks’)
- PitStop Server XML report
- XSLT option in Switch configurator
- Check minimum dot Action
- Exclude soft masks from resolution check
- Select closed path Action
- Color with variables
- Print state of layers
- Page scaling (userunits)
- Add copied graphic improvements
- Add Bleed to Mirror only
- Colors can now be defined in Lab
- Over 40 new default Standard Action Lists
- New Devicelink Profiles for TAC Reduction and Converter.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.