Maxprog eMail Verifier 2021 Mac can save time and money for businesses who send newsletters to their clients, nonprofit organizations who send bulletins to their members, or any person or business that needs to maintain a clean e-mail contact list. eMail Verifier Mac Crack works on the same algorithm as ISP mail systems do. Addresses for email are extracted from a Domain Naming Server (DNS) and eMail Verifier tries to connect with SMTP-servers and simulates the sending of a message. It does not send the message though – eMail Verifier disconnects as soon as the mail server informs the program whether the address exists or not.
It is your powerful solution for the standard message delivery error. Email Verifier verifies every e-mail address from a given mailing list, allowing you to determine 70-80% of “dead” email addresses. eMail Verifier Crack Mac is a very effective piece of software that can verify over 10 e-mails per second . It can verify single e-mails or huge lists. eMail Verifier is multithreaded, providing high speed verifying.
eMail Verifier Mac Features:
- Possibility to verify both single email addresses and lists.
- Validates each email address simulating a direct message delivery.
- Possibility to balance domain lookup load between 2 DNS servers.
- Email addresses are verified individually using a set of 80 built-in rules.
- Support for Enhanced Mail System Status Codes.
- Reports detailed information about each test including DNS lookup.
- Fast multi-threaded engine.
- Customizable export function – you can save original data or test results.
- Complete connection log, overall information and statistics.
- Native versions for Mac OS and Windows.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.