Maxprog eMail Extractor 2021 Mac is a very powerful and reliable tool to extract e-mail addresses from all kind of text sources like your local files, plain text drops and the clipboard. eMail Extractor can extract e-mail addresses from plain text (.txt) files, Adobe PDF (.pdf) files, MS Word (.doc and .docx) documents, MS Excel (.xls and .xlsx) sheets, HTML (.html, .htm, .php) and RTF files. eMail extractor Mac Crack is very fast, easy to use and multithread. It retrieves absolutely all valid e-mail addresses and generates an output file with only good and well formatted e-mail addresses without duplicates.
It is an extremely easy-to-use and straightforward software. You just have to drop your file(s) directly over the eMail Extractor application icon or double-click eMail Extractor Crack Mac and drop your file(s) or folder(s) over the main window. eMail extractor retrieves absolutely all valid e-mail addresses and generates an output file with only good and well formatted e-mails without duplicates. It is perfect for building your customer e-mails list using your mailbox files. It is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Russian.
eMail Extractor Mac Features:
- Process hundreds of email addresses per second from several sources at once.
- Email Address extraction from your mailbox or text files (txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, html, rtf, eml).
- Email Address extraction from your Internet e-mail subscribing system files.
- Email Address extraction from single web pages (by dragging & dropping URLs).
- Email Address extraction from plain text (by dragging & dropping the text).
- Email Address extraction from the Clipboard (by copying and pasting text to the app).
- Arranges badly formatted files. (with several e-mails per line).
- ab, comma (csv), colon and semicolon delimiters support.
- Support for VCard and Microsoft excel output format.
- ISO quoted printable and binary decoder with support for all ISO and Windows encodings.
- UTF-8, UTF-16 and UCS-4 encodings full support for file extraction.
- Customizable extracting settings and rule editor.
- Very fast and multithreaded – Process whole directories using a file queue.
- Easy-to-use, straightforward and user friendly interface with Drag and Drop support.
- Native versions for Mac OS and Windows.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.