Maxprog eMail Bounce Handler 2021 Mac is electronic mail that is returned to the sender because it cannot be delivered for some reason. Unless otherwise arranged, bounce e-mail usually appears as a new note in your inbox. eMail Bounce Handler Crack mac users can encounter bounce e-mail because an addressee has changed his or her address, because their mail box is full, because the note is misaddressed, or for some other reason. Maxprog has developed eMail Bounce Handler, a bounce email filtering and handling software that recognizes bounce email using a customizable set of rules and extracts recipient’s addresses allowing you to use them again to try sending your message or to take them off your list.
eMail Bounce Handler Mac Crack is able to process bounce messages from all kind of sources like your local files, both remote and local mailboxes, plain text drops and from the clipboard. In the case of remote access eMail Bounce Handler gives support for both the POP and the IMAP protocols, retrieving bounce messages and keeping any other message untouched. Once your bounce messages have been processed you get a list of “dead” email addresses you can export in order to clean your original list or to try to send your message again.
eMail Bounce Handler Mac Features:
- POP, APOP and IMAP support.
- Full SSL v1, v2, v3 and TLS v1 support.
- Support for DSNs (Delivery Status Notifications) and Enhanced Mail System Status Code.
- Extraction of bounces from text drops, text file drops and clipboard.
- Extraction of bounces from Mac OS X Mail, Microsoft Entourage and PowerMail.
- Multiple customizable accounts.
- Scheduled connections support.
- Customizable filtering rules.
- 60 rules already defined to handle almost 99,9% bounces.
- Customizable deletion mark.
- Customizable export function.
- Complete connection log.
- Native versions for Mac OS and Windows.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.