eMail Address Extractor 2019 Mac recover valid eMail addresses from virtually any kind of text file. No configuration is required, it just works! eMail Address Extractor is highly intuitive, just select your output file format, then Drop data files or entire directories onto the hand drop-zone to quickly produce a non-duplicate list of all valid email addresses.
eMail Address Extractor for mac crack easily extract addresses from your entire Apple Mail database, selected Mail.app folders, iWork projects (Pages, Keynote, Numbers), Microsoft Office (docx, xlsx). You can even scans within zip archives! so there’s no need to extract your archived databases and documents.
eMail Address Extractor is great for:
- Creating personal and business mailing lists.
- Processing SQLite databases.
- Scanning multiple documents at one time.
- Removing duplicate adresses from mailing lists.
- Merging lists.
Configuration to streamline your workflow:
- Less false positives.
- Add flies types to an ignore list .
- Ignore email addresses containing strings.
- Option to also scan the contents of emails (not just the headers).
- Output results to CSV or TXT file.
- Notifications when tasks have been completed.
What’s New in Version?
- Fixed some window render issues.
- Fixed path to Mail folder.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.