Elmedia Player Pro 2021 Mac media player to play almost all video formats. It is convenient and easy to configure the player that plays media files locally, and also has a built-in web browser allows you to go to any website and choose liked the video for viewing. Elmedia Player PRO mac crack allows you to download videos from websites, take screenshots, or a series of screenshots, download videos from YouTube with the ability to download only the audio from a video file. Elmedia Player- versatile media player which supports almost all video formats. Now there is no need to install multiple players to play different files. Install Elmedia Player and enjoy watching all the videos!
In addition to the standard options, without which it can not do any video player, Elmedia Player allows users to secure playback window on top of all other running applications, edit subtitles, adjust volume separately from the system volume, and others. Create a playlist of video files may have been added from your computer by adding links to their online video playback, as well as videos downloaded in the PRO version. Also, a playlist can be exported to your computer. Built in Elmedia Player web browser allows you to browse the web without leaving the app. And if there is a direct link to the video clip, the player allows you to view it in your window, without opening a web browser and thereby bypassing the annoying advertising.
Elmedia Player Pro Mac Features:
- Elmedia Player can act as an AirPlay Receiver and allows you to stream it to your music and videos from any device that supports AirPlay. Also, the player is able to stream music and video from it on the Apple TV and other AirPlay-enabled devices.
- PRO version of the app will make a screenshot or even a series of screenshots to view videos. Perhaps set intervals which will be filmed screenshots.
- PRO Download videos from YouTube and others. Web sites
- With Elmedia Player PRO you can download online video. Just enter in the player browser URL site, select the clip and press “Download”. Moreover, the player will show all the resources that are used to play and offer to download them separately.
- Elmedia Player PRO you can save playable Projector EXE as a SWF file. If necessary, you can change the original file name.
- Thus, when listening to music or watching a movie there is a feeling that the sound is outside of the headphone and can be heard from all sides – front, rear and sides. Also, for comfortable listening to music with headphones, you can enable simulation option in the columns of their sound.
- With Elmedia Player, you can specify the audio output device:. Headphones, speakers, etc. You can also specify the number of audio channels: 2, 4, 6 or 8. If you have a DVD or a movie with digital surround sound audio tracks, in the presence of suitable equipment Elmedia reproduce sound without decoding, avoiding the deterioration of its quality.
- If you have multiple monitors, you can select one for full-screen viewing mode.
Watch online videos and make screenshots
- Access YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion videos directly from the app without bringing up a browser; no noisy ads to distract you with Open Online Video option.
- Make a screenshot of any moment in the movie or make an entire video into a set of images. Set the preferred interval between screenshots.
- Audio: mp3, m4a, wma, aac, ac3, aiff, ape, flac, mka, ogg, pcm, ra, vaw, waw, wav, aif, oga, caf, midi, mid, acm, dts, mpa, webm
- Video: 3gp, avi, mp4, mpeg, vob, flv, mov, mkv, 3iv, asf, fli, m1v, m2t, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mp2, mpg, mpg2, mpg4, mpv, mqv, nut, nuv, nsv, qt, ram, rec, rm, rmvb, ts, vcd, vfw, wmv, webm, rv, f4v, ogv, ogm, divx, asx, dat, tp, mjp, yuv, xvid, vc1, mtv, mxf, qtz, dv, hdv, 3g2, mts
- Subtitles: utf, srt, ass, smi, txt, ssa, smil, jss, rt, idx, sub, xml.
- AirPlay2 compatibility.
- Support for Roku devices.
- Native support for Apple’s new M1 chips.
- Picture-in-Picture mode(PRO).
- Audio visualizer.
- Interface color themes.
- Support for new video and audio formats.
- Option to keep aspect ratio when resizing.
- Ability to change the time format on the timeline (frames / seconds / milliseconds).
- Show preview thumbnails while seeking.
- Ability to name bookmarks.
- “Now Playing” widget support (macOS 10.13 or later required).
- Ability to save subtitles from opensubtitles.org (PRO).
- Ability to move the subtitle box (vertical movement can be done through the menu bar or hotkeys).
- Ability to burn subtitles into video while streaming.
- Screen mirroring from iPhone and iPad.
- Time jump settings.
- Updated interface.
- Touch Bar support.
- Support for control playback with media keys on macOS 10.13 or later.
- Playing UHD video.
- Support for forced subtitles.
- Playlist shuffle function.
- Streaming to different devices.
- Search subtitles on opensubtitles.org.
- Accessibility support.
- Playing some videos when the deinterlace option is enabled.
- macOS 10.12 or later is now required.
- Video download option is no longer available.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.