Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 2020 Mac perform logical and over-the-air acquisition of iOS, Windows Phone 8/8.1, Windows 10 Mobile and BlackBerry 10 devices, break into encrypted backups, obtain and analyze information from Apple iCloud.
- Break passwords and decrypt iOS backups with GPU acceleration
- Decrypt iCloud Keychain and Messages with media files and documents from iCloud.
- Obtain synchronized data from Apple and Microsoft accounts.
- Download iCloud backups and synced data with or without Apple ID password.
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker Mac Features:
- Recover Password-Protected Apple iTunes Backups
- Retrieve Cloud Data: Apple iCloud and Microsoft Account
- Access iCloud without Login and Password
- Extract Synced Data
- iCloud Files
- Access Photos in iCloud Photo Library
- Selective Access to iCloud Backups
- GPU Acceleration and Advanced Attacks
- Extract, Decrypt and View Passwords Stored in iOS Keychain.
Extract Skype Conversations, Messages, Files and Metadata:
The latest update enables the downloading of Skype conversation histories, files, contact lists and metadata directly from the user’s Microsoft account. Individual and group chats, text messages and attachments are extracted. The downloading of the entire conversation of an average Skype history only takes minutes!
For deleted chats and messages as well as for files purged from Skype servers after the 30-day retention period, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker can obtain metadata such as the date and time the file was deleted, the file’s name and size, sender’s Skype ID and the name of the chat.
New iCloud Engine, Low-Level Access to iCloud Drive:
The new and improved iCloud download engine is faster and significantly more robust than ever. Thanks to the new iCloud engine, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker becomes the first and only tool on the market that can download iCloud backups produced by Apple devices running all versions of iOS up to the latest versions.
Advanced iCloud Drive structure analysis is an optional feature allowing users to enable deep, low-level analysis of iCloud Drive secure containers. While high-level file and folder access is all you need in most circumstances, the more comprehensive low-level extraction will return the missing bits and pieces scattered around in legacy containers.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.