EditReady 2020 Mac provides easy, fast and powerful transcoding for video professionals, without an overwhelming interface or outdated format choices. MOV, MP4 and MXF media can all be quickly converted to edit ready quicktime movies in ProRes or DNxHD.
- Rewrap or transcode any MXF, MTS (AVCHD), M2T (HDV), MP4, or QuickTime (MOV) file
- Target Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD/HR, or h.264 output
- Simple UI designed to ensure you get the best quality output for your source media
- Resize, rotate, retime and apply color changing LUTs
- View and edit metadata
- Support for all the popular editing formats (ProRes, DNxHD, etc) and non-linear editors (Final Cut Pro, FCPX, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple iMovie).
EditReady crack mac allows you to screen your camera original media files before you transcode them. Apply a LUT to preview your LOG media in video, or with a specific predetermined look. Or check your previewed clip in ScopeBox via our integrated ScopeLink connection. You to view and edit all of the metadata contained within your file – this may include location data, camera settings, and diagnostic information. You can even use metadata to automatically rename files. EditReady is designed to use all the power available on a modern mac. It can even leverage the power of your graphics card for fast image processing. It is a modern transcoding and rewrap application by the same people who brought you ClipWrap. We took everything we learned from years of AVCHD and HDV parsing, and made a fast, robust tool for all major camera formats.
EditReady Mac Features:
- EditReady is designed with video professionals in mind.
- Rather than overwhelming you with hundreds of choices you’ll never use.
- Whether you’re working with MXF from a camera like the Samsung NX1 (H.265), Canon C300 or Sony F5 or FS7 (XAVC), an AVCHD camera.
- EditReady automatically detects and combines spans from GoPro, AVCHD, M2T (FireStore, Datavideo, Sony, Citidisk), and multi-file MXF (including Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Resolve, XDCam, and XDCamEX)
- Mac users know that just viewing clips with QuickTime X isn’t always as easy as we’d like.
- EditReady provides a simple player to view your content, even if it’s in a legacy format.
- Many other transcoding apps on the market use a reverse engineered implementation of Apple ProRes.
- By leveraging the official Apple version, EditReady avoids compatibility issues.
- You can run simultaneous batches within the EditReady interface, allowing you to simultaneously generate proxy media and online material.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.