EdgeView 2022 Mac is a cutting-edge image viewer; you can open various image files, and can open archive files such as ZIP and RAR in its built-in file browser without extraction; you can also connect to FTP and open files directly; EdgeView crack is an excellent choice when viewing and managing image or cartoon files such as archives.
EdgeView Mac Features:
- Supporting image files such as JPG, GIF, BMP, PSD, TIFF and PDF
- Supporting major archive formats such as ZIP, RAR, CBZ, CBR, 7-zip, ALZ, etc
- Advanced pre-read cache for fast loading
- High quality image rendering
- Provide suitable function for comic reading – Two-page spread, reading from right to left, etc
- Powerful navigation function – Move previous/next, skip, move only one page(shift previous/next), etc.; you can move while checking thumbnails with progress bar and thumbnail bar
- Support for trackpad gestures – Moving pages with swipe gesture, scaling with pinch gesture
- Built-in loupe function to make it easier to see small character
- Can zoom in/out image freely
- Various special effects can be applied in real time – Insert shadow in spread pages, auto level correction, blur, sharpen, unsharpen mask, grayscale, colorize, etc.; detailed setting is possible from the effects HUD
- Can roate, flip horizontal, flip vertical image
- Support for Animated GIF – Pause/play, move to previous/next frame, and can change frame rates from animated GIF HUD
- Support for Slideshow
- You can adjust transparency for each window
- Can extract encrypted archive file
- Can read archive file in archive file in
- Built-in file browser display files as lists or icon
- Can be arranged by file name, rates, writer, category, etc
- Easily add and modify additional information such as rates, writer, category
- Provide search functions such as spotlight search, file name search
- Can connect to FTP server in a file browser
- FTP file search is also supported
- Image files, archive files in FTP can also be opened directly (The archive file will be downloaded and opened in a temporary folder; the files in the temporary folder are deleted automatically afterwards)
- Save opened folders, archive files, PDF files as history
- The last opened page, file position, special effects, display settings are saved and restored as it is at the last state when reopening
- Automatically create thumbnails of archive files containing images with the built-in QuickLook plug-in
- Archive files without images display the included file list on the QuickLook panel.
- Fix bugs.
- Show annotation of PDF.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.