Easy File Date Changer 2020 can easily change the Creation date or Modification date of Files and Folders. Simply drag & drop a File or Folder in the white area and change the Date to the desired time. Click then on the Change Button to apply the date change to. That was all – quite simply.
You can also select a file via the “+” button or drag & drop a file to the icon in the dock.It can be changed only getting a file. Multiple selection (batch operation) is not yet supported. The recording date of photos (EXIF Metadata) cannot be changed.
What’s New in Version?
- AM/PM text was not displayed.
- New languages – Italian, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.