EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for mac 2019 data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted, inaccessible or lost data from Mac notebooks, Mac desktops, digital device or storage media (such as SD card, memory card, USB drive, external disk etc) quickly and easily! EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard key mac Software to Retrieve Lost Data in 3 Simple Steps.
It is safe and effective Mac data recovery software, enables you to recover deleted, formatted, inaccessible or lost data from Mac computer (iMac, MacBook Air, Mac mini, MacBook Pro, Mac pro, Mac Server etc.), Mac-based hard drive, digital device or storage media etc. EaseUS Data Recovery for Mac provides two mac data recovery modes – Scan and Deep Scan to ensure all lost files will be retrieved. With its powerful Mac data recovery ability, EaseUS can find and recover everything you lost from Mac computer or storage media.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro Mac Features:
- Recover deleted, formatted, inaccessible or lost data easily and quickly.
- Recover lost data from Mac notebooks, desktops, Mac server, digital device, removable device etc.
- Recover lost data from deleted or lost Mac volumes & partitions. Support raw recovery.
- Support to recover all types of lost files, including images, videos, documents, music, emails, folders etc.
- Rescue Mac Data from Different Data Loss Circumstances.
- Recover lost data due to accidental deleting.
- Recover lost data due to Mac OS X upgrade, OS crash, software crash, volume loss.
- Other reasons such as device can’t be read, power-off, virus infection, reset etc.
- You to preview the files and check the quality before you decide to recover them.
- You can preview lost photos in thumbnail or cover flow in advance.
- 100% safe & effective for Mac data recovery.
- Its brief and easy-to-use interface lets you recover all lost data with ease.
- Two recovery modes help you to find all lost files easily and quickly.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.