DVDFab 2021 Mac is an application that provides users with the best solutions on all kinds of DVD/Blu-ray/video/3D issues for Mac including copy DVD, backup Blu-ray, rip DVD and Blu-ray to video or audio, convert Blu-ray to DVD, convert 2D content to 3D video, rip Blu-ray 3D to 3D video, convert video between different formats, and much more. DVDFab for mac crack removes all known DVD protections and makes backup DVDs in an easy and fast manner. Copy, rip, clone, split, merge, burn, customize, and more.
DVDFab Mac Features:
- Rips or converts any DVD movie for playback on popular portable.
- Removes all known Blu-ray protections and backs up Blu-rays easily and fast.
- Rips or converts any Blu-ray movie to various formats that are compatible.
- It can decrypt then convert any Blu-ray to DVD-Video disc for playback.
- 2D to 3D Converter, working together with DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper.
- It can convert videos from one format into almost any other standard format.
- You can use it to create your own DVD discs/ ISO files/ folders.
- It converts nearly all sorts of videos into Blu-ray format and saves.
What’s new in DVDFab:
- New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
- New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermark found on Take Shelter (Blu-ray), Lockout (2012 Blu-ray), Burlesque (DVD) and Unfriended (DVD).
- New: Introduced the YouTube to MP3 utility to convert YouTube videos to MP3s.
- New: Introduced the brand-new video editor feature to the Video Converter module.
- New: Added the support to retain the playlist information when copying/converting BDAV discs in the Ripper modules.
- New: Improved the module icons at the top tab bar.
- New: Added the PCM codec support to the MKV profile in the Ripper and Converter modules.
- Fix: A problem that the source switcher is toggled off after loading the 2nd disc when handling multiple discs.
- Fix: A subtitles preview problem on certain Blu-rays.
- Fix: A problem that the merge feature in the Video Converter can only process two sources.
- Fix: A problem that DVD to Blu-ray Converter can only burn to one disc even the number of copies is set as 2.
- Fix: A failure problem when opening certain DVDFab ripped DVD & Blu-ray folders released by Disney (USA) in the Ripper module.
- Fix: A failure problem when opening certain video files in the Video Converter module.
- Fix: A problem that the Saturation setting at the Video Edit panel of the Video Converter module does not work.
- Fix: A problem that the timestamp of the playback progress bar is not correct if rendering subtitles when converting certain MKV videos in the Video Converter module.
- Fix: A failure problem when converting the VOB files directly from certain DVD folders in the Video Converter module.
- Fix: A problem that the video files with runtime less than 1s can be loaded to the Video Converter module but fail to convert.
- Fix: An insufficient free space notification problem when outputting directly to the Movie Server attached with an 8TB HDD with abundant free space.
- Fix: A crash problem caused by high memory usage.
- Fix: Some Playcore relevant preview problems.
- Fix: Some minor GUI changes and improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.