DVD Audio Extractor 2020 Mac is a powerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping tool. It can help you to extract audio streams from your favorite Blu-ray, DVD-Audio and DVD-Video discs and save them as OGG, MP3, Wave or FLAC files. DVD Audio Extractor for mac can also demux audio streams directly to mlp, pcm, mpa, ac3 or dts files. The unique CD Image creating feature allows you to convert DVD to Audio CD or DTS-CD in one step. It can convert selected audio tracks within 10% of normal playback time.
DVD Audio Extractor Mac Features:
- DVD Audio Extractor runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- DVD Audio Extractor is designed in sense of easy use.
- The program comes with a step by step wizard-like interface.
- It also comes with a fully functional command line interface.
- DVD Audio fully optimized processing engine, DVD Audio Extractor.
- You can decode all the audio formats available on all DVD-Audio.
- It is able to encode to several formats: OGG.
- You can also demux audio stream from the DVD stream.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.