DSP Quattro 2021 Mac audio File Editing, AudioCD Mastering, Plug-in Hosting
A new application forged on its distinguished past:
- Rebuilt from the bottom up for macOS, DSP-Quattro stands on the foundation of its award-winning twenty-three year history, primed to carry on its tradition of excellence well into the future.
- 64 bit Audio and Graphic Engines.
- Dozens of sample-based editing functions, including: linear phase Sample Rate Converter; phase locked Time Stretching and Frequency Shifting algorithms.
- 64 bit Audio Units (AU) plugins for editing.
- Advanced looping tool for building sample libraries.
- For vinyl restoration, an astonishing built-in Declicking algorithm.
- Exclusive AudioCD Layout waveform view provides programmable X-Fades in real time.
- Burn Audio CD-ROMs and Import/Export DDP files.
- Support for EAN/UPC, ISRC, PQ subcodes, CD-Texts and ID3 Tags
- Exports to iTunes Plus AAC M4A.
- Supports ISRC codes on WAVE files.
- Hosts 64 bit Audio Unit (AU) plug-ins, editing with sample accuracy and latency compensation.
- Play AU Virtual Instruments via MIDI control.
- DSP-Quattro can be used in live performance as a real time multi-effects processor or to play Virtual Instruments.
Record Audio Files:
- If markers are dropped while making a live recording, an Audio CD-ROM can be output in just a few seconds.
- The built-in Output Recorder writes to disc what you are listening to—in real time.
- Records to CAF unrestricted size audio files. File length is limited only by available hard disc capacity.
- DSP-Quattro can record direct to disc using 32 bit float sample precision. No conversion to 24 bit required when set to maximum quality.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.