DriveDx 2021 Mac is advanced drive health diagnostic and monitoring utility. Save yourself the data loss and downtime that is associated with unexpected drive failures. Don’t worry about losing your important data, music, and photographs. DriveDx for mac does not only monitor the drive’s built-in S.M.A.R.T. status, but also analyzes the changes of all drive health indicators that are closely related to SSD or HDD failures (like SSD wear out / endurance, reallocated bad sectors, offline bad sectors, pending sectors, I/O errors and more) and alerts the user immediately if anything goes wrong. Our drive health diagnostics algorithms are based on the recent researches in this field.
The application provides access to all sufficient drive diagnostic data to satisfy any system administrator. DriveDx is the first utility of its kind to have a real user-friendly Mac-style interface. DriveDx crack runs in the background and periodically performs checks to determine the health of your SSD or HDD. When any issue or problem is found, it alerts you immediately.
DriveDx acts as an “early warning system” for pending drive problems. As a result, you have more chances to save your critical data before any data loss actually occurs. DriveDx features a special multi-tier warning system that will inform the user about deviations from the normal state of drive attributes. It constantly monitors each S.M.A.R.T. attribute and starts continuously warning the user as the drive degrades. On the initial stages of drive degradation, the user will receive notifications of the Warning type, then Failing and only then Failed.
DriveDx Mac Features:
- Support of modern SSDs and HDDs
- Real-time SSD/HDD health status monitoring
- Drive failure prediction based on health indicators that are closely related to SSD or HDD failures
- Multi-tier warning system that will inform the user about deviations from the normal state of drive attributes
- Drive overall health rating
- Drive overall performance rating (if drive supports this subset of indicators)
- SSD lifetime left indicator
- Support of drive short and full (extended) self-tests
- Save drive(s) health report to file
- Automatic drive health reports by email (automatic email reports)
- Human-readable drive health indicators (attributes) representation
- Different routines for SSD and HDD health evaluation
- Drive temperature monitoring
- History-based drive health evaluation
- S.M.A.R.T. error log
- Growl notifications
- User friendly and intuitive UI
- Retina displays support.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.