Drive Genius 2021 Mac newest edition features the comprehensive Malware Scan. Automate your malware protection. Protect your investment from any threat. The Malware Scan is part of the automated DrivePulse utility. DrivePulse monitors your computer from the background for potential hard drive errors, failures and now viruses. Drive Genius crack mac automates the monitoring for you and gives you total control over your hard drive. There are 18 powerful features including Find Duplicates, Repartition, Clone, Secure Erase, Defragment and more. Clean up, Speed Up, and Protect your Mac with Drive Genius.
Why Choose Drive Genius?
Since its release in 2004, Drive Genius has been the industry leader for Mac hard drive tools. Drive Prosoft Engineering’s new product, helps maintain and protect all the important data of your computer. Coming from a company that specializes in data recovery, Drive Genius for Mac is designed to prevent a hard drive failure. The core feature DrivePulse automatically monitors the performance health of all your drives. This monitoring system detects potential data corruption and excessive fragmentation on your drives. DrivePulse will alert you of any possible physical and logical issues before they become serious problems. The DrivePulse heuristics model can even predict drive failure before they occur.
Drive Genius Mac Features:
- Speed Up
- Clean Up
Why do I need Antivirus for Mac?
With Macs becoming more common in and out of the workplace, hackers are developing attacks specifically for the Mac platform. These hackers either attack the Mac itself or to lay dormant until a connection is made to a Windows based system. Only 50% of Mac users are running virus protection when compared to the 76% of Windows users. That’s why Prosoft Engineering implemented an automated Malware Scan into Genius.
Protect your Mac:
Drive Genius helps to protect your Mac from potential hard drive failures and errors that can cause you to lose your data. The award-winning DrivePulse feature monitors the health of your hard drives to alert you to potential issues (errors, fragmentations, bad blocks) before they become a major problem.
- DrivePulse has been enhanced to do more extensive testing once the drive has been idle for 5 minutes.
- Heuristic engine analysis to notify you if a drive needs to be replaced before it actually stops working.
- Monitors your hard drive for system changes during login and notifies you when a change occurs (a common avenue for a virus to infect your computer).
- Monitors for low free space and notifies you when your hard drive is filling up.
- Prevents your hard drive from sleeping when your computer is in use. This prevents applications from hanging while waiting for a sleeping disk to wake.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.