DragThing 2020 Mac is a desktop launcher utility that can launch applications, open documents and folders, store text and picture clippings, and do many other customizable actions with a single click or keystroke.
DragThing for mac puts all your documents, folders, and applications just a single click away. Highly flexible, it allows multiple docks, each customised to suit your exact needs. It stores frequently-used clippings such as text and pictures, and lets you easily paste them into other applications with just a click. Tou to define a wide variety of hot keys. These hot keys can open items in docks, control various other aspects of DragThing and even control the visibility of and switching between other applications running on your Mac.
DragThing Mac Features:
- It can also provide you with a Trash on your desktop, play sounds in response to actions like ejecting a CD, and a lot more besides.
- This is a must have application IMHO. For those people who go digging through their Applications folder, or make sub folders for categories, and then find some apps won’t update, etc., this is the answer.
- This is faster and easier way to launch your apps.
- I have a DragThing dock at the right side of my screen with eight tabs, Apps 1, Apps 2, Apps 3, Web/DVD Apps, Music, Internet, Utilities, and Games.
- Everything i use on a regular basis is in there.
- The docks close up like a drawer only showing the tabs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.