Dr.Web Antivirus for mac 2019 provides powerful and reliable antivirus protection for your Mac workstation. With default settings, Dr. Web automatically scrutinizes all possible ways of viral intrusion, and blocks and reports any malicious behavior. The user may entrust Dr. Web with automatically eliminating all detected viruses, worms, and Trojan horses, thus keeping the Mac in the cleanest state. It intercepts every attempt to access files and hard-drive system areas and performs real-time checks of any object trying to penetrate the local file system.
Dr.Web Antivirus Features:
- Blocks viruses and malware from accessing the protected system
- It will cure the malignant programs that have already penetrated
- Scans web pages in real-time and blocks access to dangerous sites
- Full HTTP traffic scanning and Internet access control
- Minimum consumption of system resources and low updating traffic
- With asynchronous scanning you can perform any operations on files of any type instantly low consumption of system resources enables Dr.Web for OS to run without interfering with user experience.
- Dr.Web for OS will never freeze your Mac during scanning even if an error occurs.
- In most cases, with default settings Dr.Web does not require the user to respond to the anti-virus in any way and will not distract you from your tasks
- OS Aqua interface makes using Dr.Web intuitive and simple.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.