DoYourData Super Eraser 2021 Mac offers reliable data erasure to permanently erase selected files/folders, as well as to wipe entire hard drives and storage media, and to wipe unused disk space to destroy deleted data and traces. After erasure with DoYourData, the erased data is permanently removed, and can’t be recovered by any data recovery software or method. If you want to permanently erase files, folders, or data hard drive or storage media, DoYourData Eraser is a good choice.
Using advanced technology, Do Your Data Super Eraser Crack Mac is capable of destroying and overwriting your data, permanently removing it from your hard drive. Nobody can recover the erased data even with the most powerful data recovery software. DoYourData Super Eraser also can erase data from storage media like USB drive, external hard disk, SD card, memory card, digital camera, digital recorder, DV, etc.
Before you sell your old computer, or log-out from a public Mac, you’d better permanently erase your private files and folders to protect yourself from recovery of personal data. DoYourData Super Eraser Mac Full can help you do this job. It supports erasure of data in FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFS+, HFSX, and NTFS file systems. All Macs and a wide variety of storage devices are supported.
DoYourData Super Eraser Mac Features:
- Erase Files/Folders selectively and permanently erase files and folders from hard drive or storage media.
- Wipe Hard Drive Partition completely wipe entire hard drive partition/device to wipe all existing/lost data and traces on the partition or device.
- DoYourData Super Eraser Business is fully capable of erasing selected data with fully certified standards without affecting the service life of the device.
- It is strongly recommended to permanently destroy sensitive data before selling, recycling, donating, lending, throwing away your computer.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.