DoubleTake 2019 Mac users who like compact cameras, but sometimes wish they could magically pull a wide angle lens out of their pocket, or plug in a sensor with a few extra megapixels for that large print.
DoubleTake crack mac handles this by giving you both automatic and manual control of how to stitch photos perfectly, with simple drag-and-drop.
DoubleTake Mac Features:
- For panoramas
- When you can not get far enough away to fit everything in the viewfinder
- Add surroundings to a shot of an event which has now passed
- Make large images suitable for the “Ken Burns” effect in iPhoto or FotoMagico
- Photo montages.
What’s New in Version?
- Stitching of screen shots (PNG files) where an exact match can be found (mostly for vertical arrangement, but also for the case where the images are not identical in dimensions)
- Vertical stitching for normal photos and for horizontal panoramas where it will accept more vertical misalignment (±15%) .
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.