Doo 2019 Mac turns your reminders into cards that help you focus and get things done.
Doo Mac Features:
- A card-based interface that helps you focus on the most important tasks.
- Share reminders using iMessage, email, AirDrop and more. Collaborate with any Doo user who has an iCloud account.
- Create checklists that stay out of your way until you need them.
- Location-based reminders that activate when arriving or leaving.
- Flexible scheduling, including early alerts and due dates.
- Powerful repeat options, including days of the week and custom intervals.
- Reminder prioritization and sorting.
- Sync with iCloud across iOS and Mac devices.
- Customizable snooze options with smart defaults that adapt to the time of day .
- Snooze to customizable morning and evening hours that fit your schedule.
- Create to-dos from within other apps with the share extension.
- Robust hardware support, including keyboard shortcuts and trackpad gestures.
- Use Doo from the Mac menu bar or dock.
What’s New in Version?
- Added edit support by clicking card titles.
- Enabled keyboard shortcuts while in menu bar mode.
- Improved layout and rendering for long titles and notes.
- Fixed a bug when using Emoji in titles.
- Fixed a bug that could cause links within notes not to open.
- Fixed a bug that could cause reminder changes not to sync properly.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.