djay FX Pro 2020 Mac is the next generation of Algoriddim’s multiple award-winning DJ software. Its unique, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with iTunes and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of songs. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, video mixing and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
djay FX Pro for mac provides a complete DJ software for all DJs. The DJ software seamlessly integrates with both your music library and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. You can perform live, record mixes on-the-go, or enable Automix mode. djay is the perfect DJ software for casual and mobile DJs, while djay Pro is a DJ software designed for professional DJs.
djay FX Pro Mac Features:
- It is introduces powerful library editing features that make music management easier than ever.
- Create your own custom playlists using songs from iTunes, Spotify, and the file system.
- In library split mode you can view your songs from iTunes, Spotify, and Finder side by side.
- This allows you to manage songs from multiple sources in parallel and with unprecedented efficiency and flexibility.
- To help you organize playlists and quickly locate songs, djay Pro 2 includes a powerful Smart Filter. With 12 different criteria, you can create rules that display exactly what you need, either to create permanent playlists, or to temporarily find a specific song.
- In this powerful track preparation view you are presented with an even bigger library and a large single deck view, ideal for preparing cue points, loops, and beat grids.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.