Disk Drill Media Recovery 2021 Mac is the most user-friendly data recovery app for Mac. Disk Drill can recover your lost pictures and photos, music, documents, applications, videos and other data. Quick Scan and Search for lost partitions can recover files of any format. “Deep Scan” file recovery method works on a lower level and analyzes disks as a binary. It runs your hard drive recovery based on file signatures, thus original file names, locations and properties might be unrecoverable. Disk Drill Media Recovery mac supports files recovery on all known systems: HFS, HFS+, FAT32, NTFS, EXT3, EXT4, ExFAT, APFS and will even work with formatted disk images. If your data is still there, Disk Drill will undelete it for you.
Your lost data can be retrieved from any internal and external media: your Mac hard drive, any disk you can mount to your Mac, USB flash thumb drives, cameras, card-readers, external hard drives, iPods (Shuffle, Nano, Classic, Mini), mobile phones, other Macs connected in target mode, etc. Disk Drill Media Recovery Mac crack is developed by CleverFiles, a well-known brand in data recovery apps for many years now. Disk Drill Media Recovery, the App Store version of the award-winning Disk Drill data recovery technology, uses uncompressed (byte-by-byte) disk images as the source for data recovery.
- Flexible filters for searching & sorting of found files
- Live preview before scanning is complete
Here’s how you can create them really simple:
- Run Disk Utility, it’s a standard Mac OS X app.
- Go to File > New > Disk Image from “YOUR_DISK_NAME”.
- Choose “read-write” as your Image format. Do not choose “Compressed”, or lost data will not be copied.
- Set encryption to “none”.
- Save your disk image, and load it in Disk Drill Media Recovery when done.
- Disk Drill now runs natively on M1 Macs
- New simplified UI
- New Deep Scan algorithms to recover raw image formats
- New enhanced NTFS, FAT32 and ExFAT recovery
- Deep Scan supports new file formats: AU (Audacity audio files), PCX (bitmap images), Microsoft Publisher files (PUB), WordPerfect (WPD), “Ichitaro” the Japanese text processor (JTD, JTDC, JTT, JTTC), and others
- Deep Scan finds and reconstructs more RAR, CAB, ZIP, and other archives
- Extended file names recovery for PDF and AI files
- Improved detection of TIFF, JPG, and X3F image formats
- Byte-to-byte backups can now be paused and resumed
- New option to “Select only files that were not recovered yet” in the recovery tree
- Auto-resuming scans of frequently disconnecting (unstable) devices
- Greater visibility in scanning and recovery results
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.