Devonthink Pro Office 2021 Mac is your Mac paperless office. It stores all your documents, helps you keep them organized, and presents you with what you need to get the job done. Devonthink Pro Office mac crack saves all your documents, keeps them organized, and recalls them whenever you need them. Now there’s no need to store Office files, PDFs, bookmarks or other information in separate apps.
- Keep your data together in one place
- Scan your paper and make it searchable
- Archive email together with your other correspondence
- Let artificial intelligence help you file your data
- Share your data with anyone, whether they use Mac or PC.
Get organized, effortlessly
- DEVONthink keeps your valuable data organized and presents it in the way you want.
- DEVONthink keeps all your information in one easy-to-backup database, and presents it to you in a variety of ways optimized to your work style. Multiple views help you quickly navigate your data.
- Many documents can be viewed and edited inline, without resorting to Quick Look or opening another app. Read webpages as if they were local documents.
- Don’t fight the information flood by yourself. DEVONthink is smart and actively assists you with its built-in artificial intelligence.
- Let DEVONthink automatically file new documents for you based on how you filed similar documents. Later, the advanced search function retrieves the documents that you need for your task, while smart groups present related data together. Quickly find similar documents using keywords extracted from the document and the unique See also function.
Create something new
It’s not about data, it’s about creating something meaningful from it. DEVONthink is your information power tool. DEVONthink’s two full screen modes help you stay focused, while smart templates are a great starting point for new documents.
Your data, no boundaries
Wherever your data comes from and whatever you want to do with it, DEVONthink provides you with the best tools and as much metadata as possible. Store your documents in the self-contained database or simply reference them by using the index feature. Clip data from other apps with just a keystroke, adding it to the GTD like inbox for later filing, or take notes with the Take Note panel or the Dashboard widget. Browser extensions, the Services menu, and the Sorter panel integrate DEVONthink with your workflow.
Keep everything in sync
Use DEVONthink on all your Macs and synchronize your databases between them at the press of a button. Work effortlessly with the same data in your team.Connect your databases to another copy of DEVONthink or add them to a “sync store” on Dropbox, your own WebDAV server, or just anything mountable, e.g. a USB stick. Keep all your databases in sync automatically at regular intervals or at any time you click the sync button.
The Pro advantage
DEVONthink grows with your needs. DEVONthink Pro and Pro Office support your personal work style with many advanced options. Use separate databases for each project, and let automatic grouping create order from chaos. Add RSS feeds to your database to automatically import new articles, or download and archive full websites. The concordance gives you a real-time analysis of your data.
Go paperless now
Let’s face it. Even though we use our computers as much as possible, paper happens. Letters, invoices, receipts, magazine articles can join your digital files, scanned and fully searchable. Just place your document scanner right above your wastebasket. DEVONthink Pro Office works with all scanners compatible with OS X’s Image Capture and uses ABBYY FineReader technology for making scans searchable.
Archive your email, too
Using DEVONthink is all about creating a seamless workflow. Add your email to your database and mix it freely with other files relevant to your projects. Email yourself documents and use rules in Apple Mail to add them to your database automatically. DEVONthink Pro Office even integrates your favorite instant messaging apps.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.