Delicious Library 2019 Mac practical and user-friendly application that provides the required tools to manage and organize your own library using your Mac. Delicious Library is a straightforward media cataloging application that enables you to manage and keep track of your physical collection of movies, games, books, CDs, DVDs and more. Delicious Library for Mac Crack easily catalog your entire collection of books, films, video games, music, as well as various tools and gadgets from your home with just a few keystrokes and mouse clicks.
Delicious Library Mac Features:
- You can display your collection on well-designed shelves.
- The bottom tool bar helps you switch between libraries.
- You can easily add new items by scanning their product code.
- The scanned code is automatically searched on an Amazon website.
- You need along with the cover art or product image.
- The scanning process is pretty simple and intuitive.
- From the top toolbar you can go back and forth between your Library.
- You can discover new games, movies, music and even products.
- Another useful feature that you can find in the top toolbar is the built-in.
- You can focus your search on various categories, ranging from books.
New in version:
- Fixes just for macOS Sierra.
- Built under Sierra for Sierra, but is compatible with Yosemite and El Capitan.
- Friends: Creating a new contact when adding a friend shelf works under Sierra.
- Fixed to NOT prompt user to download the “STHeiti” on first launch under Sierra this font isn’t needed or used.
- Fixed flat white / grey shelves so the do NOT draw pink and streaky under Sierra.
- Search for cover art function works again.
- Sell on Amazon function works again.
- UltraHD DVD boxes now draw with their own special 3D box type.
- Details popover works much better in full-screen mode.
- Fixed Library 1 importer so that it will import files that are slightly corrupted instead of bailing.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.