Deep Freeze Crack Mac has changed the way IT Professionals approach end-point security; its non-restrictive concept offers the most robust Mac protection available. The need for IT professionals to perform rebuilds, re-image, or troubleshoot computers is eliminated with Deep Freeze Mac Crack ARD reboot-to-restore technology. The result is a dramatic reduction in support and IT expenditures and a substantial increase in computer uptime. This edition of Faronics Deep Freeze Crack can be deployed and controlled with Apple Remote Desktop (ARD).
Protection and Security:
- Guarantees 100% workstation recovery on restart
- Provides password protection and complete security
- Protects multiple hard drives and partitions.
- Customize user name and password
- Choose whether the Deep Freeze icon will appear in the menu bar
- Choose whether the hard drive icon will appear with the Deep Freeze badge.
Control and Flexibility:
- Freeze administrator accounts or root account
- Selectively Freeze or Thaw fixed drives, volumes, or partitions
- Import or export configuration information files to or from other Deep Freeze Controllers for deployment
- Use Deep Freeze Assistant to create customized installation packages.
Integration and Compatibility:
- Integrates with Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) 2 or 3 for enterprise style capability
- Use Deep Freeze Assistant to install specific Saved Tasks into the ARD console
- Use Saved Tasks related to Deep Freeze for use with ARD, such as Boot Frozen, Boot Thawed, Uninstall Deep Freeze, and others
- Localized in English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, and Japanese.
- Support for macOS Monterey 13.
- The Apple Software Update option in the maintenance schedule has been disabled on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Command line installation of configuration profiles is no longer supported. Configuration profiles will need to be installed manually.
- For Intel-based Macs, a 3-hour timeout has been introduced after the Maintenance modes where the computer will be forced to restart, should it fail to restart once the Apple Software updates are completed. Issue escalated to Apple.
- Deep Freeze Mac 7.0 supports macOS on Apple Silicon Macs, which has been extensively tested without any known issues detected.
- New option for ‘Status’ command to return Frozen/Thawed status.
- Install pre-configured actions to manage Deep Freeze via ARD.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.