Debookee 2021 Mac is a LAN and Wi-Fi packet-capture tool and network analyzer that allows you to see what your devices are sending over the network.
Debookee Mac Features:
- One click SSL/TLS decryption for your own and all targets traffic.
- See full HTTPS URLs, HTTPS headers and HTTPS response codes (Full raw payload data is not shown).
- Decrypt IMAPS email traffic (soon on POP3s/SMTPs/FTPS).
- Full raw data is shown, not only headers.
- Intercept traffic from any device on your network: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC, Mac, etc. Debookee Mac Crack you can analyze the traffic of devices that can’t support packet capture, such as mobile, tablets, etc.
- Real-time packet capture analysis: extraction of requests details such as: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP, DHCP.
- LanScan Pro integrated: To perform an initial scan of your network, a version of LanScan Pro is integrated in Debookee.
- Wifi connection details: Channel, Signal Strength, MAC address of the Access Point.
- Monitor activity of all Wi-Fi devices around you, access points, and clients.
- Per Wi-Fi client, display data transmitted/received, %errors, data rates, %retries.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.