DBeaver for Mac 2021 multi-platform universal database manager and SQL Client. DBeaver mac Crack supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, Sybase, Mimer, HSQLDB, Derby, and any database that has a JDBC driver.
DBeaver License Key is a GUI program that allows to view/edit the structure of a database, execute SQL queries and scripts, browse and export table data, handle BLOB/CLOB values, modify database meta objects, and complete many other tasks.
What’s new in DBeaver?
- Problem with database list load was fixed (PostgreSQL, Redshift, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Metadata editor: edit property form rendering was improved (non-applicable fields are hidden)
- Performance for table statistics reading was improved
- Data viewer:
- Column ordering was fixed (for custom SQL queries)
- UUID transform: version 2 support was added
- Default database name and default user name were added for many database drivers
- Data export: custom data type formatting support was fixed
- Cursor fetch was fixed
- Table OID support was fixed (PG 12)
- PgPass parser was improved (support for escaped characters was added)
- Materialized view comment editor was fixed
- View definition reading was fixed (for non-DBA users)
- Table reading now uses DBA views (optional)
- Profile resources metadata reading was fixed
- MariaDB/MySQL: table column resolving was fixed
- CockroachDB: connectivity problem was fixed
- Metadata search was fixed (for procedures)
- Table metadata reading was fixed
- Dark theme support was improved (tab folders, toolbars)
- A large number of minor UI bugfixes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.