Daylite 2020 Mac is a productivity manager and business application designed to help small businesses grow. Your contacts, schedule, tasks, new business opportunities, projects, emails and more all in one app. Daylite’s powerful linking ability gives you meaningful business context and saves you time on double entry.
Daylite Mac Features:
- A complete contact history shown in a way to help you remember the most recent activities you’ve done with them.
- A business calendar that works with iCloud and other calendars with the ability to send and accept meeting invitations.
- Record calls and complete tasks with a simple workflow: move items you want to work on now in the worklist then focus on that list to get things done.
- Use opportunities to manage new business deals and leads. Focus on your biggest opportunities and easily manage follow-ups to win that sale and grow your business (CRM).
- Spend your time working not planning. With Daylite, track projects by viewing related contacts, activities and notes with an easy-to-use system that allows you to focus and deliver on time.
- Daylite’s powerful search capabilities allow you to perform simple or complex searches to find what you’re looking for. You can even save them for future use.
- Use Daylite Touch on iPhone and iPad to stay productive on the road or in front of clients.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.