Daylight 2019 Mac is a powerful dailies platform for shot management and high-performance transcoding. It is designed as a compact yet powerful grading decision tool to help DoPs and directors establish looks and visualise what they have shot, on set or on location, as well as meeting all of the sophisticated deliverables requirements in one application.
Daylight Mac Features:
- Grades can of course be limited to CDL values or exported as 3D LUTs for standard cross-platform workflows.
- All shots can have full sophisticated Baselight looks authored and applied using the same compact grading interface familiar to users of Baselight Editions.
- Daylight is available for purchase or quarterly rental, and the freelance licence option allows the licence to be moved.
- The software will run on any Mac system equipped with OSX 10.9 or above.
- Daylight uses whatever graphics card is installed without the need for special, CUDA-capable variants.
- The system reads all the data it can from the headers of your camera and audio files and displays relevant metadata fields.
- You can also choose to display information on thumbnails in the Scene and Galleries.
- It extensive metadata handling carries right on over into a sophisticated report generator that includes custom columns, colour accurate thumbnail images and cover pages.
- This means that you can produce a consistent, professional report at the end of every workday.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.