Day One 2021 capture life as you live it. From once-in-a-lifetime events to everyday moments, Day One’s elegant interface makes journaling about your life a simple pleasure. We are pleased to introduce the next generation of the Day One journaling app. It is a new app built from the ground up for an excellent writing and life-capturing experience.
Day One for mac proud to provide Day One Sync a fast, free, and secure service for syncing your data between all your devices. Day One Sync lays the foundation for many new features: a web app, an IFTTT channel, private-key encryption, and more. In tandem with Day One Mac Crack Sync, you can also use iCloud for backups.
Day One Mac Features:
- Customizable reminder system
- Quick-entry via the menu bar
- Inspirational messages to encourage writing
- iPhone application sync (via Dropbox)
- Starred entries list.
- All-new user interface
- Calendar includes photos from that day. (Disable in Settings > Appearance)
- Entry Merging – Select Entries in the timeline, right click, hover over “Edit” and click on “Merge”.
- Rotate a photo by right-clicking on the photo, and select “Rotate Left” Updated:
- Improved speed and reliability of sync
- Overall performance improvements.
- Automatic metadata (location, weather, motion activity, step count, and music)
- Tags and Stars
- Export to PDF with smart filters
- Share Extension
- Shortcut keys.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.