DaVinci Resolve Studio 2021 Mac is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Davinci Resolve Studio Mac Cracked. This update adds support for NVIDIA Ampere GPUs on Linux and Windows and improved reliability when importing ATEM Mini Pro ISO projects with 23.976 fps media.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve?
- Support for NVIDIA Ampere GPUs on Linux and Windows systems.
- Addressed an issue with importing 23.976 fps ATEM ISO projects.
- General performance and stability improvements.
DaVinci Resolve 16.2 Cracked is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post production and now visual effects all in one software tool. You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together.
With a single click, you can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio. Plus, you never have to export or translate files between separate software tools because, with DaVinci Resolve, everything is in the same software application. DaVinci Resolve 16.2 Activation Code adds new Fairlight editing tools including a new edit selection mode, new context sensitive editing tools and commands and much more.
DaVinci Resolve 16.2 Full Free also adds scalable waveforms in the Fairlight timeline, new Fairlight FX and metering plug-ins, the Blackmagic Fairlight Sound Library, support for immersive 3D audio formats, and a new bounce to file command.
DaVinci Resolve Studio Mac Features:
- It is the color corrector standard in post-production since 1984.
- There are thousands of colorists worldwide who understand the performance, quality and workflow.
- DaVinci is the name behind more feature films, television commercials, documentaries, episodic television production and music videos.
- Now available for both Mac and Linux, the true quality and power of DaVinci is now affordable for everyone!
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.