Dash 2020 Mac a very handy application that includes a browser API documentation and sample code snippets with the ability to search for languages, programming environments and databases. Dash for mac crack already contains more than 150 documents and packages there are several ways to add your own: leave request the developer to generate dokset, well, or just make a bookmark to any page.
The Dash has a built-in search Google and StackOverflow, and view multiple doksetov parallel, you can use tabs. Each package documents can be loaded independently of the other packages, so you can use only those that are needed for the job. Dash allows you to store snippets of code, and you can instantly search and view the documentation.
Dash Mac Features:
- Supports docsets generated using popular tools like Appledoc and Doxygen.
- Methods are conveniently shown in a special Table of Contents.
- Save bookmarks of your most used documentation pages.
- Create search profiles to easily switch between docsets.
- Easily search specific docsets by defining keyword filters.
- Collect snippets of code that you reuse often.
- Sync by saving your library in Dropbox.
- Over 80 syntaxes for code highlighting.
- Variable Placeholders can be edited before pasting.
- Abbreviations are expanded wherever you type them.
- Menu item or dock application, always one keyboard shortcut away.
- Users that want to use Dash only as a Snippet Manager.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.