Daily 2020 Mac world’s most convenient time tracking companion for professionals, loved by many due its simplicity. It works by asking what you’re doing in a discrete manner. Each time Daily asks you what you’re doing, a sample is recorded. Together with other information such as when you’ve started working and have stopped working, Daily is able to create accurate time sheets. This new but proven concept results in a disciple-free and easy way of doing time registration. Daily for mac crack simplicity rules, Daily offers powerful features enabling you to make Daily fully compatible with the way you work.
Daily enables you to:
- Discover the duration per activity, accurate to the minute.
- View and edit your time sheets for a specific day, week, month or even year.
- Register activities while you’ve been away from your computer.
- Automatically record a pre-defined activity using silent-mode.
- Control Daily using global keyboard shortcuts.
- Automatically start and stop registering on specific moments using the scheduler.
- Export your data to CSV files allowing you to import data into 3rd party applications.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.