DAEMON Tools 2022 Mac is a solution for mounting and creating CD/DVD/HDD disc images. DAEMON Tools for mac is a compact and smart solution for mounting different types of virtual discs on Mac which lets you create ISO, MDX and MDS/MDF images. With the program, the system recognizes the virtual images and allows you to work with them like with ordinary discs.
DAEMON Tools Mac Features:
- The ability to Mount images gives you access to the different types of virtual discs.
- Creation of data and Audio images allows you to make virtual discs from folders with files.
- Application window allows you to use the full functionality of the program from the smart and adjustable interface.
- Automatic restart of the program, ability to keep images mounted even after the program is closed and Remount option make DAEMON Tools usage more convenient and easy as ABC.
- Images tab provides the most comfortable access to the images you need.
- DAEMON Tools menus in menu bar and Dock give the access to the most important features of the program.
- iSCSI Initiator allows you to access the remote physical or virtual devices shared on iSCSI Server.
- Hot keys that can be set in the program make the work with images easier.
- Mount images in the following supported formats: *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.iso, *.isz, *.mds/*.mdf, *.mdx, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.dmg, *.vhd, *.tc, *.zip.
- Use the list of mounted devices with images of all formats in Finder under Devices category
- View history list of recently mounted images
- Make use of system hotkeys for mounting and ejecting
- Use Autostart and Automount options
- Get automatic notifications about updates
- Set DVD region for a drive;
- Mounted device quantity is not restricted any longer.
- Make ISO, MDX, and MDS/MDF images
- Use custom virtual discs for backups
- Compress created images to save the hard disk space
- Encrypt custom images to protect important data.
- Apple Silicon support
- Use DAEMON Tools on High Sierra
- Check 4K & 5K adaptive design
- Get improved design and performance.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.