DAEMON Tools 2022 Mac is a solution for mounting and creating CD/DVD/HDD disc images. DAEMON Tools for mac is a compact and smart solution for mounting different types of virtual discs on Mac which lets you create ISO, MDX and MDS/MDF images. With the program, the system recognizes the virtual images and allows you to work with them like with ordinary discs.
DAEMON Tools Mac Features:
- The ability to Mount images gives you access to the different types of virtual discs.
- Creation of data and Audio images allows you to make virtual discs from folders with files.
- Application window allows you to use the full functionality of the program from the smart and adjustable interface.
- Automatic restart of the program, ability to keep images mounted even after the program is closed and Remount option make DAEMON Tools mac crack usage more convenient and easy as ABC.
- Images tab provides the most comfortable access to the images you need.
- DAEMON Tools mac serial number menus in menu bar and Dock give the access to the most important features of the program.
- iSCSI Initiator allows you to access the remote physical or virtual devices shared on iSCSI Server.
- Hot keys that can be set in the program make the work with images easier.
- Mount images in the following supported formats: *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.iso, *.isz, *.mds/*.mdf, *.mdx, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.dmg, *.vhd, *.tc, *.zip.
- Use the list of mounted devices with images of all formats in Finder under Devices category
- View history list of recently mounted images
- Make use of system hotkeys for mounting and ejecting
- Use Autostart and Automount options
- Get automatic notifications about updates
- Set DVD region for a drive;
- Mounted device quantity is not restricted any longer.
- Make ISO, MDX, and MDS/MDF images
- Use custom virtual discs for backups
- Compress created images to save the hard disk space
- Encrypt custom images to protect important data.
- Apple Silicon support
- Use DAEMON Tools on High Sierra
- Check 4K & 5K adaptive design
- Get improved design and performance.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.