Cyberlink PhotoDirector Ultra 2019 Mac photo editing doesn’t have to be daunting. PhotoDirector features a wide range of easy-to-use, professional-quality tools built specifically for turning your photos into stunning artworks no matter how you shoot. Whether you’re working with the latest 360˚ or DSLR camera, or just a simple point-and-shoot device, PhotoDirector is the definitive creative photo editing solution.
Express Layer Packs contain all the layer components that make up complex images. They’re not only an easy way to put together stunning images, but also help to show how layers combine to produce photographic effects. We’ve trained our AI Style Engine to analyze images in detail and identify different aspects of each shot. It then intelligently applies brushstrokes that make your shots look like they were designed and painted by a master artist.
Cyberlink PhotoDirector Ultra Mac Features:
- Create impressive photos with creative presets including HDR, black & white and split tone.
- Intelligently fix image perspective to make objects appear flat on the horizon.
- Easily extract a series of photos from a video clip and turn them into incredibly creative multi-exposure images.
- Create amazing motion stills and cinemagraphs from videos. A moving scene frozen in time.
- Brush over sections of a video clip to retain movement in that area only.
- Instantly create perfect group photos from video clips.
- Turn your photos into a world of their own in just a few quick clicks.
- Creating panorama images has never been easier. With a 360º image and PhotoDirector.
- Ensure that your 360º photos are picture perfect.
- The broad collection of easy-to-use touch-up tools in the new PhotoDirector make it easy to professionally remove imperfections.
- Strip away haze, fog and smog to reveal crisp, clear landscapes with the intuitive Dehaze slider.
- Tethered shooting enables you to get the perfect photo in fewer attempts.
- With soft proofing, you’re able to save even more time allowing you to view a simulated printer output on your monitor.
- Layer editing provides the flexibility to create unique image compositions by combining images, texts and graphics.
- Creative Blending Modes
- Apply Clipping Mask (NEW!)
- Use Adjustment Layers (NEW!)
- Group Layers (NEW!)
- Layer Mask (NEW!)
- Advanced Text Editing in Layers (NEW!)
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.