Cyberduck 2021 Mac is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2, Microsoft Azure & OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks.
The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Cyberduck Crack Mac Transfers are handled with ease including synchronisation of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
Cyberduck Mac Features:
- Support for multiple connections at the same time;
- Easy file transfer using Drag & Drop;
- In the case of loss of connection when sending or receiving data, it is possible to resume the transfer;
- Simple bookmark manager, the ability to import from Spotlight;
- Integration with external editors (SubEthaEdit, BBEdit, TextWrangler, TextMate, Smultron, CSSEdit et al.);
- Full support for AppleScript.
- Preference to set default storage class
- Preference to set default bucket region
- Preference to set predefined set of grantees and permissions for new files (S3, Google Storage).
- Support to set predefined ACL bucket-owner-full-control (S3, Google Storage)
- Context menu in browser table header to select columns macOS)
- Allow selection of region when creating new bucket for third party S3 providers
- Recursive search yields no results
- Canceled upload to a vault can result in an undeletable folder
- Updated .NET Framework Installer.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.