Curio Professional 2020 Mac is the premier brainstorming and project-management application designed to promote visual thinking. Using Curio’s innovative freeform interface and tools, you can intuitively gather, associate, and recall your ideas, while easily managing all the notes and documents associated with your project. Curio includes built-in vector drawing tools for flowcharting and diagramming. It has full support for meta information to find that brilliant idea and to stay on top of your to-do list.
Curio mac innovative pages idea spaces a perfect blend of notepaper, whiteboard, and sketchpad. You can type anywhere, sketch anywhere, and drag-and-drop anything to your idea spaces making it a perfect tool for note taking and research gathering. Curio’s tightly integrated brainstorming tools are the perfect complement to its notebook interface. Since these tools are built-in, you don’t have to purchase another application to expand on a thought or idea.
- Curio is an amazingly flexible digital notebook for storing and managing everything.
- You have work projects and home projects, school classes to manage and book reports to research, vacations to plan and novels to write, web sites to design and lab results to organize.
- You currently use a collection of notebooks, your office whiteboard, scraps of sticky notes, oodles of browser bookmarks, and multiple documents scattered around your hard disk.
- You’re juggling it all, but organizing this information should be easier.
- The ultimate brainstorming and idea development environment.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.