Curio 2020 Mac is the premier brainstorming and project-management application designed to promote visual thinking. Using Curio’s innovative freeform interface and tools, you can intuitively gather, associate, and recall your ideas, while easily managing all the notes and documents associated with your project. The heart of Curio is the idea space. Think of idea spaces as your whiteboard, notebook, and sketchpad all wrapped up into one. Within a Curio project, you can create an unlimited number of idea spaces where you can place anything anywhere on the page.
Brainstorm or organize your notes with freeform collages of text, images, URLs, documents, Mail messages, movies, and sounds. Curio crack mac Give the idea space a note paper or graph paper style, or perhaps a linen paper texture. This is your idea space, with your notes and ideas. Make it the way you want it to look.
What’s New Version?
- A figure or idea space style private to a project.
- The ultimate. Create a master idea space template, styled.
- Then use that master to create idea spaces.
- Change anything on a master and all uses refresh.
- You can even base a master on another master for nested inheritance.
- Let Curio automatically handle periodic backups of your projects.
- Curio can now store a project’s assets in an external folder.
- A mini Sleuth readily accessible in the shelf for quickly finding images, definitions, or inspiration.
- You can now view and manage collection stencils in the Stencils shelf.
- A project Trash which holds deleted Organizer idea spaces.
- A special section in the Organizer for long-term storage of idea spaces.
- Set figures so they dynamically move and resize themselves.
- The Search shelf can now search within a specific section or section hierarchy.
- An idea space or idea space hierarchy, or the new Archive and Trash sections.
- Curio new project file format is more compact, more efficient, more robust, and more compatibile with sync services such as Dropbox.
- Project categories that you create in Curio are now automatically mapped to Finder tags.
- This allows Finder searching and organization of categorized projects.
- Vastly improved multipoint orthogonal line drawing, plus better left/right arrow shapes.
- New typeface popup for choosing a specific weight, a font size stepper for quicker size changes.
- Support for the new iThoughts v4 file format, plus support for MindNode’s zip file format.
- More flexible line spacing options, a new line prefix style, and smarter paste as list.
- Change page orientation on the fly in the Print dialog and a new Fit with Auto Expand option for better scaling of large idea spaces.
- Easier access to work schedule options plus new internationalization support for automatic date calculations.
- Improved ability to search a project for changes based on specified project milestones.
- Curio now supports more inconvenient in-project relative hyperlinks, plus other new hyperlink features.
- New versioned application support and personal repository folders establishes a more robust and protected structure for major version upgrades.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.