Crumplepop EasyTracker 2020 Mac quickly create titles, images, and animations that “stick” to moving objects in your frame, tracking their motion. It’s a popular and eye-catching effect – an object moves around in the frame, and a title or animation travels with it, as if they are stuck together somehow. Easy Point Tracker, one of two plugins included with EasyTracker for mac allows you to create exactly this effect. Want to call out a coffee mug with an animated title that says “Coffee”? Simply draw a box around the coffee mug in the frame, drop in your animated title, and click the “Track” button. It works great with 3rd-party animated templates, so you can create a complex, attractive tracking effect very quickly.
EasyTracker crack for mac also includes a powerful planar tracker called Easy Planar Tracker. Easy Planar Tracker allows you to replace for example a sign, window, or phone screen with anything you want. So you could draw a rectangle that matches your phone screen, drop in the image you want to appear in its place, and click “Track”.
Creating a motion tracking effect often requires that you navigate a complex, cumbersome keyframing UI or perform multiple round-trips to a compositing application like After Effects. It can slow your project to a crawl. EasyTracker is designed for video editors – it lets you work quickly, achieve great tracking results, and get your project out the door.
Crumplepop EasyTracker Mac Features:
- Easy Point Tracker track moving objects in your video.
- Easy Planar Tracker replace phone screens, windows, or signs with your own image.
- Simple Controls create complex tracking effects quickly and easily.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.