Creo 2019 Mac think is a MacOS tool which aims to combine the design and development process in one easy to use application. The traditional process of creating mobile applications is divided between process design and process development. I think merges the two separated in a single tool that lets you concentrate on what makes it unique to your application instead of wasting time creating a non-functional prototype or writing the same code to perform the same steps common operations. Thanks to CreoKit always use components and NATIVE classes, not simulated code is used or web-based.
Creo Mac Features:
- It is a minimalistic, fast, and pragmatic solution for writing that is built on simplicity.
- Every detail from layout to typography is carefully designed for maximum productivity.
- Based on reviews made with writers, and optimized for their requirements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.