CrazyTalk Pipeline 2018 is the world‘s most popular facial animation software that uses voice and text to vividly animate facial images. The brand new CrazyTalk for mac contains all the powerful features people love about CrazyTalk plus a highly anticipated 3D Head Creation tool, a revolutionary Auto Motion engine, and smooth lip-syncing results for any talking animation projects.
Pipeline Mac Features:
- Photo to 3D Head
- Photo to 2D Head
- Face Puppet Profile
- Auto Motion
- Auto Audio Lip-sync
- Full Timeline Editing
- Content Resource
- Export to iClone 6.
What’s New in CrazyTalk Pipeline:
- The 3D face fitting technology is based on a library of ethnic human anatomies.
- Make your heads not only look real, but also make fun to test by using the same photo under different looks.
- Synthesize an entire 3D head by using both Front / Side photo profiles that allow you to precisely define facial contours.
- CrazyTalk Head Creator system, now character creation is unlimited.
- You can breath live into in-animate objects in just a few minutes.
- Automatically fits a facial wireframe to your image.
- You may then further use additional clicks to adjust the corners of the eyes and the mouth.
- You will already have complete control to fine-tune additional fitting points.
- Facial angles prevent photo distortion during face rotation.
- The hair mesh layer can handle characters with long hair, horns and ears for you to create vivid and natural-looking animations.
- Facial meshes provide all kinds of different facial contours, especially for non-human character fitting.
- Facial Settings allow you to fine-tune the color, position, scale of the eyes, teeth, mouth and lips.
- CrazyTalk’s Mask Editor helps you automatically remove the original background with a few simple strokes to the image.
- You may also replace the background with any new color or image, transferring your virtual host from a dull scene to a relaxing beach vacation.
- You can now freely dress up and customize your characters.
- CrazyTalk also includes newly-added 3D Auto Motions dedicated to 3D avatars for realistic motion behaviors.
- Import a WAV file or record your own voice with the built-in audio capture feature.
- Great audio support for Morph-based, lip-syncing animations.
- Further adjust the smoothness and strength of lip animation.
- Simply use a mouse or handheld device to puppet your character’s animations.
- The default puppet profiles define instant personalities for puppeteering, ranging from real human beings to cartoonish profiles.
- Emotion styles for each profile provide you with full control over various facial expressions.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.