CrazyTalk Animator Pro 2020 Mac is the world’s easiest 2D animation software that enables all levels of users to create professional animations with the least amount of effort. With CTA3, anyone can instantly bring an image, logo, or prop to life by applying bouncy Elastic Motion effects.
For the character part, CTA3 is built with 2D character templates, valuable motion libraries, a powerful 2D bone rig editor, facial puppets, and audio lip-syncing tools to give users unparalleled control when animating 2D talking characters for videos, web, games, apps, and presentations.
CrazyTalk Animator Pro Mac Features:
- A video creator’s dream tool for creating cartoon animations with professional real-time features.
- Whether you are a doodler, illustrator, or a storyboard artist, now you can bring your characters to life!
- Create animated videos and presentations to promote your business by visualizing your ideas in seconds.
- Enliven video games and web pages with animated characters and eye-catching elements.
- Engage with hands-on technology that sparks classroom creativity with visual computing.
- Motion path and timeline editing.
- 2D character rigging and bone tools.
- Character templates for humans, animals, and more.
- Animate 2D characters with 3D motions.
- Facial puppet and audio lip-syncing.
- Morph animation from facial images.
- Employ talking heads on any character.
- Create Interactive Compound Animations.
- Immerse your video actor into a 2D animation.
- Supports popular image and video formats.
- Image sequence export for video compositing.
- Import 3D motions for 2D character animations.
- Import Photoshop PSD layers for character creations.
- Design vector-based content with Multiple Render Styles.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.